The WAU x Obscure Sneakers collaboration pairs are almost ready to ship.
The innovative collaboration, under the form of a design contest, where the audience voted and was part of the process is now ready to see the day of light.
The competition was won by Blake Scordino with his "TURBO" and the CW chosen as OG was the DREAM, featuring shdes of grey, green and purple, paying homage to the 90's.
For this sneaker he took inspiration from his hometown, Birmingham, Alabama:
The "magic" city that earned it's name back in the 1880’s because of steel production.
After a lot of work in developing this intricate design, here is the TURBO
- 4 different panels of premium Italian suede
- 3 different colours of soft calf leather
- Breathable ballistic mesh
- Gross Grain ribbon
- 3M reflective details
- 3M "rope" grey laces
- Iridescent details
- WAUbscure embroidered logo
- Leather lined insole – EVA footbed
- Extra Light EVA Outsole, side stitched
- Handcrafted in Portugal
DELIVERY EARLY NOVEMBER
Don't miss out in this piece of sneaker history!